March 03, 2015
If you really want to make your groomsmen look great, you've gotta think outside the box and get with the times. It's 2015, so let's start to incorporate some modern style trends with your groomsmen. Sure, there was a time when it seemed like groomsmen could only wear a snazzy tux and a bowtie or three-piece suit if they wanted to be remembered on a wedding day. What are we getting at here? It's simple. It's time to go skinny.
1. You're not in High School anymore. Throw out your 3-piece suit and bow tie, unless you're going for the Dumb and Dumber look.
2. Your grandpa wore skinny ties, and everyone loves their grandpa.
3. Anything wider looks like a bib.
5. A fat tie says a lot about a man - like he's not one.
6. The aerodynamics of a skinny tie reduce friction for quick removal, which may come in handy at some point during the night.
7. "80% of the time, skinny ties work every time." - Said every girl ever.
October 27, 2023
October 17, 2023
October 16, 2023